Instructional Designer design/develop the courses, create training materials like student’s guides or teacher’s guides. They work on various tools for creating content for the course and hosting the course on LMS.
- The amount of information available in the world doubles every seven years. Half of that information becomes obsolete in five years.
- Instructional Design is considered a highly skilled area and a very lucrative profession.
- Indian Instructional Designers are working abroad with some of the best IT companies.
- Like software development, Instructional Design is also a global profession.
The IT industry has an ever-increasing demand for instructional designers. Training institutes, however, are very few.
In order to meet the industry’s requirement, we have launched this course to train “aspiring-instructional designers.” This course can also be beneficial to the existing instructional designers in honing their skills.
- Mandatory assignments are included with feedback, for any of the certification model/course. The assignments are tuned to the real-life requirements of the industry.
- Courses include are processes, tools, techniques, exercises.
- Courses also include Resume writing guidance and sample resumes.
Instructional Design Course:
- How to design a course
- About ADDIE model
- Included tools for hands-on experience are, Captivate and free LMS tool that is Moodle
**Internships are available to the deserving students based on their performance and needs of Technowrites.
- Graduation in any discipline is recommended. However, undergraduates/diploma holders with adequate work experience can also be considered.
- Good command over English
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows & MS Office