Technical Writer, also known as Technical Communicator, helps to explain the advanced concepts into a clear, accurate, and comprehensive manner so that the intended audience can understand the concept better.
- The amount of information available in the world doubles every seven years. Half of that information becomes obsolete in five years.
- All the areas are considered to be a highly skilled area and a very lucrative profession.
- With an increase in the complexity of technology, organizations need technical writers to help them in communicating about their technology in an easier way.
- The various emerging technologies also require documentation to be written and managed.
- Like software development, Technical Writing is also a global profession.
The IT industry has an ever-increasing demand for Technical Writers. Training institutes, however, are very few. In order to meet the industry’s requirement, we have launched this course to train “aspiring-Technical Writers.”
Indian Technical Writers is working abroad with some of the best IT companies. This course can also be beneficial to the existing technical writers in honing their skills.
- Mandatory assignments are included with feedback, for any of the certification model/course. The assignments are tuned to the real-life requirements of the industry.
- Courses include are processes, tools, techniques, exercises.
- Courses also include Resume writing guidance and sample resumes.
Technical Writing Course:
- Training includes roleplays which will enhance the learner’s ability to interview the subject matter experts in real-life.
- Tools include MS Word and Robohelp
**Internships are available to the deserving students based on their performance and needs of Technowrites.
- Graduation in any discipline is recommended. However, undergraduates/diploma holders with adequate work experience can also be considered.
- Good command over English
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows & MS Office